Launched in 1998, PayPal has been serving online payment scenarios with more than 360 million users in over 200 countries. It presents alternative ways to make payments, send, and receive money online. Although it charges for certain services, PayPal sign-up and login are absolutely free.
PayPal supports business as well as personal accounts for different types of transactions. Its quick services, inability to make payments in online stores along with individual transactions, foreign transactions, and 24×7 hours customer support make it a universally acceptable payments method.
Do you have this secured and reliable online payment platform? Users can easily use PayPal after creating an account using the paypal.com login website and moving to the sign-up option. However, PayPal account login may be tricky if you are new to it. But don’t worry! This article will simplify everything for you. Read ahead to know how to access a PayPal account.
How to Create a PayPal Account?
Know how to create a PayPal account before starting PayPal account login. Signing up on PayPal is a matter of few easy steps. You can register yourself on PayPal using any device. Here is the complete process to create an account on PayPal.
Step 1. Download the PayPal mobile app from your respective apps store and go to the paypal.com official website.
Step 2. Locate and hit the Sign-up button to start the sign-up process.
Step 3. It will show up two options – personal or business account- for sign-up.
Step 4. Now, enter your details. First, provide your phone number and verify it by entering the verification code sent on it.
Step 5. Fill in your full name and an email address that you wish to link to your PayPal account login.
Step 6. Enter a strong password for your account.
Step 7. Entering your email address will complete PayPal account sign-up. Now, enter your bank account details and debit/credit card credentials.
How to log in to a PayPal account?
Once PayPal account sign-up finishes, log in to it is a cup of tea. If you are searching for a simple guide on PayPal login my account, follow the steps mentioned below.
PayPal login using a web browser
Step 1. Go to Paypal.com login page- https://www.paypal.com/signin/.
Step 2. Enter your email address (associated with PayPal account) or the linked phone number and hit the next button.
Step 3. Now input the PayPal account password and press the login button.
Step 4. Now, you can access your PayPal account and check the transactions, make and receive payments, and do whatever you wish!
Follow the same steps for PayPal account login using a mobile device. PayPal.com login supports the mobile desktop as well. A PayPal account helps to purchase online products from famous online shopping platforms like Amazon. Its easy-to-use interface and varied features provide a straightforward way for the online transaction.
How to use PayPal?
Logging to surprise your friend by sending a secret amount with a note? PayPal will help you with it. You can smoothly send and receive the money within a few seconds. Here is the guide on using PayPal for sending and receiving money on remote mode.
Steps to send money on PayPal
- Use the PayPal mobile app or visit the paypal.com login web page.
- Select the “Send” button and enter the information of the recipient- name and email address or phone number. Or scan the QR code of the recipient’s PayPal account.
- Now, enter the amount you wish to send and add a message (optional).
- Finally, select the transactional purpose – either “Goods and Services” or “Friends and Family” option.
Steps to use PayPal for online/offline shopping
- Scan the QR code of the vendor by selecting the Scan/pay option or ask for details.
- Enter the amount and select one of the options that ask to whom you are sending money.
- If the vendor does not have the QR code or it is not working, click on the send option and enter the phone number/email address of the recipient.
Steps to use PayPal for receiving money
- After completing PayPal account login, hit the Request button.
- Now, select one of the options-
- Split a bill
- Enter the mobile number or email address of the person paying you
- Create an invoice
- Create a PayPal.Me link
- The sender can send you money by entering your phone number/email address or scanning the QR code (if you have created it).
- You will receive notifications on each transaction.
Recommended Blog: Headphones not showing on Windows 10