Here, in this write-up, we will discuss the proper information about the New-MailboxExportRequest command that allows users to export their mailboxes to PST format. Apart from that, we will tell you about one of the perfect alternatives that will make your work effortless.
This New-MailboxExportRequest PowerShell command is basically used by Exchange users who want to export their mailboxes into the PST format. It is possible for users to easily export archive old folders or a person’s entire data properly according to their needs and requirements.
Furthermore, it is necessary to assign the Mailbox Import Export Role first if users are using the Exchange folder versions, otherwise, it is not possible to run this command. Let’s start with the manual as well as the professional approach to get better and instant results.
Manual Solution to Export Mailboxes to PST using New-MailboxExportRequest
This New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet allows users to easily export their mailboxes data to PST format. It only works in Exchange Management Shell (EMS). But the main disadvantage of using this cmdlet is that it will not export public folders.
- To export the User1 mailbox, we need the mailbox name and the file path.
- To include only a needed folder, use mailbox name >> file path >> Include folders “#drafts#”, “#inbox#”
- Exclude specific folder, use mailbox name >> file path >> Exclude folders “#sent#”
- The user can apply the filter option – Date filter option to carry out the emails of a specific duration as mentioned.
- Save the data between a date range filter option, the content filter command is mentioned below.
Trusted Solution for New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet
The above solution has the ability to handle a large amount of the data and is also easy to use but it may have some limitations. So, to overcome this kind of limitation, we need to export Mailbox to PST using Best Exchange Export Tool developed by SysTools Group Team Experts. The utility has been defined with advanced algorithms to carry out the results that the users want.
This software also does not require much technical knowledge and can be easily operated by all kinds of users. And, can easily export public mailbox folders to PST without any kind of help. But the utility will only work when you are using the Live Exchange Server Environment.
Steps to Export Mailboxes to PST without using New-MailboxExportRequest:
- Run the mentioned software in your existing Windows OS system and log in thereby entering the credentials.
- Then, you can be able to see the preview of all the emails on the screen in multiple view modes.
- Select the required number of emails that you want to export into PST.
- Using the Filter settings, you can easily choose the needed number of data.
- After that, in just 2 minutes, get the successfully exported message on the software screen.
Hence, you can easily export the mailboxes to PST using the mentioned steps.
Note: For offline EDB files, you can easily continue with the EDB File Converter and easily exports the data into PST, MSG, EML, HTML, PDF, and others. The software can easily upload the data by choosing dual options either by adding files or adding folders. And, it does not need Live Exchange Server Environment to carry out the conversion results.
Features of the mentioned software
- Provides a flexible GUI that can be easily used by all users without any kind of interruptions.
- Easily configure the Exchange account by entering login credentials.
- Does not need any kind of extra installation to continue with the conversion.
- Preview the data in multiple different view modes such as raw message, hex view, content view, the message header, and others.
- Possible to do selective conversion of data according to the user’s needs and requirements.
- Ability to handle a large amounts of data without imposing any kind of size limitations or restrictions.
- Runs on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, Vista, XP, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
- Export the entire Exchange mailbox to PST and creates a UNICODE PST file that can be easily supported by all the versions of Outlook and Exchange.
Therefore, it is possible for users to export the mailbox to PST using the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet PowerShell command. Using the automated solution, it is more beneficial for you to export the mailbox’s data. You can easily continue with any mentioned solution and carry out the task instantly.
Also, the mentioned utility is free of cost and does not require any kind of extra technical guidance.