GoDaddy is a big name in the domain registrar industry and most of the people who have a website are aware of it. The company started its operations back in 1999 and they started with only hosting and webmail. So, back then, people started trusting GoDaddy for their hosting services and they become one of the names synonymous with hosting and domain registration.
Right now, GoDaddy is popular for its domain registrar role in the world. Apart from hosting, domain, and business mail, GoDaddy provides a lot of services that professionals need for their website.
If you have a GoDaddy account and don’t how to sign in to your GoDaddy webmail, then you’ve come to the right page. Today we will discuss the GoDaddy webmail login procedure in detail. So, read the complete article to know more about the login process.
Let’s get started.
The steps for logging into the GoDaddy webmail account are pretty simple but you need to log in to your GoDaddy account first. Yes, first you need to sign in to your GoDaddy account, and then you will be able to open the GoDaddy webmail.
How to Sign In to Your GoDaddy Account
First, sign in to your account with the GoDaddy login page from the steps we’ve given below.
- Open a browser or tab and enter godaddy.com in the URL bar and hit enter.
- Now, click on the Sign-In button from the top right corner of the page to open the login page for the GoDaddy account.
- Then, select the Sign In button located under the Registered Users option from the menu.
- Now, you can type in your Username or Customer ID and Password in the respective fields.
- And then click on the Sign In button to access your GoDaddy account.
- You can also select the ‘keep me signed in’ option to stay signed in on the web browser you are on.
So, this way you can log in to your GoDaddy account without any hassle. Now, we will look at the steps required for the GoDaddy email login. So, don’t worry, just follow the steps listed below to access your GoDaddy webmail with ease.
Procedure for GoDaddy Workspace Email Login
You get the GoDaddy workspace email page separate from the main GoDaddy account. So, you can use this email service to receive important communication with your domain name. However, this is not a free email service, it comes with the package when a customer buys a domain.
Now, let’s look at how you can log in to your GoDaddy workspace email.
Here are the steps:
- Open a web browser and then enter https://sso.secureserver.net/?app=email&realm=pass& in the URL and hit enter.
- This will open the login page for webmail and you can easily log in with your email and password combination.
- Now, enter your email and password in the correct fields, and then hit the Sign In button.
This way you can log in to your GoDaddy workspace email account. Here in the username field, you will need to enter the email address that you’ve created when you’ve signed up for the domain.
And at times you may lose the password for your workspace email. In that case, you can reset the email password with the help of these steps.
- You need to open your account manager from the GoDaddy account.
- Then, click on the Products and then go to the Workspace Email option from the list.
- Now, you need to select the account you want to change the password to and click on the Edit button.
- Now, type in a new password in the field and you are good to go.
With this, you’ve successfully reset the password of your GoDaddy workspace email account. Now, you will be able to log in to your GoDaddy email account without any hassle.
So, this is how you can log in to your GoDaddy email account and workspace using simple steps. If you are facing any issues in the login process, please reset the password of your GoDaddy account or even of workspace account.
Often, people also ask questions about the poems of Godaddy Email activities. Some of these questions are as follows: How do I log into my workspace email? How do I log into my GoDaddy email account? How do I log into my email account? What is Workspace GoDaddy? You can find the answers to these questions by reading the articles related to Godaddy Email Servers.