PDF is the most common document file type that can be quickly shared and opened on any system. Still, editing PDF files is a tricky process, that is when MS Word comes into the picture. It is a handy file format, all you have to do is to convert PDF to Word, make the required changes, and convert it back into the original form.
To do it with ease, follow this article till the end. Here we will share how to turn PDF into Word using MS Word, Google Drive, and Adobe. However, you can also use a professional PDF converter for Mac to make it even quicker. Before starting with the solution, let us go through the major reasons.
Reasons to Export PDF Files to Word/DOC
There are multiple reasons to convert PDF to Word, among which below we are stating the major reasons.
- It is easy to add the required changes in the data so given.
- Users can effortlessly mark up the document for changes.
- You can customize their data as per their need.
- Extensively used in business organizations to create or edit content.
Finally, it is time to move ahead toward the solution part.
How to Convert PDF Documents to Word on Mac?
After spending a lot of time researching the best method to change PDF to Word
on macOS. We figured out that MacSonik PDF Converter is a one-stop solution for Mac users to quickly turn their PDF files into Word. So we suggest you download it for a hassle-free experience. However, to help you to complete it all by yourself, we’ve assembled our top ideas and solutions below.
Method 1: Convert PDF to Word using Microsoft Word
- Open MS Word on your Mac machine and click the Open File button.
- Tap on the File button to enable the Export To option.
- Click on the To Word option to choose MS Word as the saving format.
- Assign a customized name to the resulting file and select the output folder in the appeared wizard.
- Finally, click save to successfully extract PDF File to Word format.
Method 2: Change PDF to Word using Google Docs
- Login to your Gmail account with a User ID and Password.
- Tap on Google Docs at the top right corner.
- Upload the required DOC file to your Google account.
- Tap on the File tab and select the Download As option.
- Click Microsoft Word(.docx) option to smoothly save PDF to Word.
Method 3: Convert PDF to Word using Adobe
- Open the required PDF file with Adobe.
- Click on the File option and tap Save As option.
- Here, again click Microsoft Word.
- Save the DOC file on your mac machine. Finally, your PDF is saved in word format.
Note: Steps to export PDF files to Word vary from different versions of Adobe, but there is no big difference. Just check the navigation tool precisely.
Don’t hurry up in deciding on the best method to perform this conversion before checking the below drawbacks.
Drawbacks of the Native Solution
- Users can only convert a single PDF file to MS Word at a time.
- It can be complicated and tricky to implement the above process.
- This process can be lengthy and time taking for large-sized PDF files.
- These methods do not allow its users to save PDF attachments separately.
To eradicate these drawbacks, go along the following professional tool. Which will accomplish this conversion process in just a few steps.
Automated Solution to Convert PDF to Word
MacSonik PDF Converter Tool is a one-stop solution to extract PDF files to Word format on mac. It can quickly convert PDF to DOC, DOCX, HTML, EML, MSG, and various file formats. The tool is developed with such prominent features that users can also convert PDF to PPT, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, and many other image formats. It has a user-friendly interface to make conversion smooth and time savvy.
Steps to Save PDF File into Word Document
- Download and Install the MacSonik PDF Converter.
- Click the Add Files button to add the PDF files you want to convert and tap Next.
- Hit the Destination Path to assign the saving location and click Next.
- Choose the DOC/DOCX as the saving format from the drop-down list.
- Apply the required features of the software.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to save PDF to Word.
In this article, we covered four top methods to convert PDF to Word on Mac. The first three are native solutions and the other one is a professional solution. We discussed both advantages and disadvantages of each method. Conversion of file formats may seem complicated at first. However, once you will read the whole article, you will realize it is the simplest process.