Nowadays Vastu Shastra is widely known. An ordinary house is bound by such difficult rules of Vastu that after reading them, one is left wondering what to do. When they feel that their home is completely contrary to the rules of Vastu, they either change their home or are surrounded by doubts. Vastu literally means maintaining the balance of energy coming from all sides. If you are getting this energy in a balanced way then health, peace, and happiness will be maintained in your home. For this, instead of indulging in innumerable kinds of rubbish, it will be beneficial to correct the balance of your home. According to Vastu Shastra, every part of the house is important. Only when these directions are used correctly, we can be benefitted from Vastu Shastra.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to make your home in accordance with Vastu Shastra.
- The kitchen should be in the south-east.
- The master bedroom should face south and west.
- The children’s bedroom should be in the northwest.
- The washroom should be in the south.
- Drainage should be in the north.
- Ishana (north, east) should be open.
- Carry heavy loads to the south and east.
- The main gate should be heavier and bigger than the other doors.
- Windows and doors should be multiplied.
- The windows and doors should face west or north.
- The three doors should not be aligned.
- Doors should not make noise while opening or closing.
- The place of worship should be in the corner.
- Plant basil should be in the west or north.
- Do not put a picture of ancestors in the place of worship.
- Post a picture of the ancestors on the south wall in the other part of the house.
- Light a lamp at home in the evening.
- Aarti should be in the evening if possible.
- Daily Worship at home.
- Do not sit for a long time with a pair of plates after eating.
- Do not leave the pot in the sink for too long.
- Always keep a small portion of your earnings each month to help the poor and needy or to do good deeds.
You must log in to post a comment.