Do you have questions about TP-Link RE220 Extender setup? We are aware that the majority of you have a TP-Link WiFi extender in your house or place of business, but you are having trouble setting up your TP-Link RE220. Don’t worry if you’re having the same problem, though. Our goal is to assist you. You will learn the simplest and easiest approach to set up a TP-Link WiFi extender RE220 in this article. You only need to read the article through to the end.
Some Information of TP-Link RE220 Extender:
The TP-Link re220 WiFi range extender is a tool that gives your house or workplace the broadest wireless network coverage possible. You may quickly and easily clear the dead spots in your house using this technology. Also, you can expand the speed of wireless communications up to 750 Mbps. The user can connect numerous devices to the TP-Link WIFI extender RE220 once the setup is complete, and they can both benefit from a high-speed internet connection.
How to Setup a TP-Link RE220 WiFi Extender Using WPS method
Read the following instructions for setting up a TP-Link WIFI extender RE220 utilizing the WPS method:
- The first step is to plug in the RE220 to the power socket.
- As you wait, the green light will eventually turn on.
- Once you have the solid green light on the extender.
- Take any of your wireless enabled devices i.e laptop or cellphone.
- Now connect your device with the TP-Link _ ext
- Once connected, open any web browser.
- And type in www.tplinkrepeater.net and hit enter.
- Now you are on the TP-Link RE220 extender setup page.
Setup for the TP-Link RE220 Extender via manual method
Follow the steps listed below to configure your TP-Link RE220 Setup via WPS method
- Plug in your TP-Link RE220 extender Now wait for the green light to turn on.
- Locate the extender in the same room as your router.
- The WPS light blinks when you press the WPS button on the side of the extender.
- Once it blinks, After 1-2 Minutes press the WPS button in the router.
- Your extender is currently flashing a green salad light.
- Your Extender and Router are connected and succesfully connect with the devices.
How can I reset my TP-Link RE220 to factory settings?
If you need to factory reset your TP-Link RE220 extender because of a problem or issue ,Your Tp-Link RE220 range will be quickly and easily reset. simply follow the instructions below.
If you need to factory reset your Tplink RE220 extender because of a problem or issue,Your Tplink RE220 range will be quickly and easily reset. simply follow the instructions below.
- Open a web browser on your computer or any smartphone connected to the Tp-Link RE220 network
- Enter www.tplinkrepeater.net in the web browser’s address bar.
- Enter your email address and password, then select LOG IN.
- Tap on the Menu option if it appears in the browser.
- Select Settings from the list of Other Settings.
- Select RESET by tapping it.
- Your Tp-link RE220 extender is now configured using factory defaults.
These are the procedures to follow if you wish to update the firmware on your TP-Link RE220 wi-fi range extender.
- Open any internet browser on the PC or smartphone that is connected to the TP-Link RE220 extender.
- Enter www.tplinkrepeater.net in the browser’s website bar.
- After providing your email address and password, click LOG IN.
- Tap on the Menu option if the browser displays it.
- Select Settings, then Firmware Update.
- Click the CHECK ONLINE button
- Following all the instructions will ensure that the most recent firmware is downloaded to your Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Select BROWSE by tapping on it.
- Select the most recent firmware that was downloaded.
- Select “UPLOAD” by tapping it.
If you fail to update the firmware of TP-Link RE220 setup with the instructions then you can take help from technicians with live chat or by using toll free no .
Steps for troubleshooting a TP-Link RE220 extender
If occasionally any kind of problem remains in your Tp-link RE220 Setup range extender, the troubleshooting techniques are provided in the instructions below
- Tap the Username & Password Help option if you can’t remember your username or password.
- Put http:// in the address bar of the browser by typing http:// www.tplinkrepeater.net, regardless of whether the error page appears.
- If the TP-Link RE220 setup is configured properly but still unable to connect to the main WIFI network, check to see if the Device Link light is on or if it can be red.
- Try positioning the computer or smartphone close to the Tp-link RE220 extender to see if it is off.
If your WIFI network is not properly working , you will need Ethernet cable to connect the PC to the Tp-link RE220 extender.
- Your TP-Link RE220 Setup cannot be configured.
- Extender from TP-Link RE220 cannot be operated.
- Inability to upgrade firmware
- Resetting my TP-Link RE220 is impossible.
- The TP-Link RE220 is not internet-connected.
- My TP-Link RE220 Extender won’t reset
- LEDs on the TP-Link RE220 are flickering.
- I cannot change my SSID
- On a TP-Link RE220, the WIFI coverage cannot be changed.
- the genie app from TP-Link RE220 won’t run.
- lost your password or username.
If you are facing any problem regarding the setup of your TP-Link RE220 Setup or if you want to use your Extender as an access point then you can directly visit our website.