If an application is available for your mobile, it becomes easier to manage and run it regardless of the time and location. It is right there at your fingertips and rarely will anyone say no to such a benefit, especially when talking about one of the most popular accounting software i.e., Tally. Knowing how to access Tally on mobile is highly searched information in this budding work from home environment.
Although there are several sites that claim to have the official Tally mobile application, all of them are fake or spam. Why? Because Tally has never launched any mobile app version of its program.
But there is no need to worry because here we will tell you exactly how to utilize Tally on your mobile devices. After all, you will be harnessing the power of cloud hosting to do that. And this makes remote access possible anytime and anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection.
NetForChoice Tally on Cloud solution allows you to access Tally on mobile. It is a Tier III data center firm in India offering a plethora of enterprise-grade data center and hosting services at the best price range.
What do you understand by Tally on Cloud?
It is nothing but the deployment of Tally ERP 9 or TallyPrime on a cloud server. If the application is present on the server, you will be able to access it from any device. Thus, making this method the most effective one to access Tally on mobile. You do not even have to worry about the operating system since you are accessing the application with an internet connection on a web browser.
With this, you will be able to complete all your accounting transactions at a simple cost. This method allows you to run any Tally versions such as Tally ERP 9, Tally ERP 7.2, and TallyPrime.
The experts at NetForChoice will safeguard you data from external threats and prevent any harmful activities to harm your server. Continuous monitoring of the data server where Tally resides ensures complete data security. Plus, the users get 99.995% guaranteed uptime, backup facility, and global at the best possible price. With NetForChoice, your Tally on Mobile environment will be safe even in the event of a disaster.
How to Access Tally on Mobile Application?
Step 1: Have a chat with the experts at NetForChoice via email, phone or chat.
Step 2: Go for a free demo of the Tally cloud server.
Step 3: Get to work with required Tally version and desired configuration.
Step 4: Enjoy working with Tally over mobile hassle-free.
Benefits of Using NetForChoice Cloud Facility to Use Tally on Mobile
- Easy Setup: Download the Remote Desktop Client, enter your Tally credentials, and use Tally ERP on any operating system, including Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Time-saving solution: No sophisticated tools or programmes are required to be installed. In a matter of minutes, your server will be up and running.
- Global Access: Tally access from anywhere makes it simple for firm personnel to work during natural disasters such as the COVID-19 pandemic, where working from home is a required option to limit virus spread.
- Low Upfront Expenses: All computing resources are leased by the month rather than purchased and maintained on-premises, resulting in cheaper upfront costs. You simply have to pay for the computing resources you require.
- Tally Backup: User confidence that Tally data is always backed up and that a disaster recovery solution is in place to ensure company continuity in the event of a disaster.
Tally is an important part of several organizations. After all, it is the prime accounting software around the globe. However, in this compulsory work from home environment, it is of prime importance to be able to access Tally on mobile and other devices. In consideration of this, NetForChoice Tally cloud solution helps businesses to easily use Tally ERP mobile application anytime, anywhere.