Dodocool DC39 Extender
Dodocool is a network extender for wireless networks. So, what’s the obvious? Is that what a wifi network extender is for, and why do we need one? The usage of a Dodocool DC39 Extender Setup allows us to use our devices in areas where the range is limited, such as our houses or offices. Home Router coverage isn’t always sufficient to provide a strong and constant wifi signal across the house. Devices like Dodocool’s DC39 wall-mounted wireless range extender come in handy to help with this. It has the ability to reach even the most remote areas of a home. It has a 300mbps transmission rate and a 2.4 GHz wireless N(802.11n) connection that can reach a distance of 100 meters. Wireless performance and stability are improved thanks to dual integrated antennas.
Dodocool DC39 Extender Specifications
- External antenna for increased performance; Dodocool DC39 Extender supports newest 802.11ac and b/g/n WiFi devices;
- Design with a convenient wall-plug;
- Any WiFi router will work with it.
- Increase your WiFi’s speed to 750 Mbps. Extend your current AC750 WiFi network’s range and performance by a factor of 10.
- Antennas on the outside
- In order to improve WiFi coverage and download speeds.
- Port for high-speed Ethernet (optional).
- Connect a wired device, such as a Blu-ray® player, video gaming console, television, or streaming player, to your WiFi network.
- Make dual-band WiFi more widely available. Simultaneous dual-band provides the best coverage and the least amount of interference for devices such as PCs, Blu-ray players, smart TVs, cellphones, and other similar devices.
FastLane Technology, which uses both WiFi bands, gives you the fastest WiFi speed available for streaming films and games.
There are two WiFi modes to choose from.
To accommodate more users, extend an existing WiFi connection or build a new wireless access point.
Netgear AC1200 WiFi Extender:
The Netgear AC 1200 Extender setup is a wonderful choice for medium and big houses because it supports dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps.
Netgear makes some of the most trustworthy networking products on the market, and their products often outperform competitor brands in terms of range and reliability.
Furthermore, if you want to connect a large number of devices to the repeater, the Netgear repeater is a better option because it allows for up to 20 simultaneous connections with each device.
The TP-Link AC1200 shares the same 180-degree adjustable antennae as the TP-Link AC1200, and the body design is similarly basic and straightforward, with a decent heat sink to accompany it.
It has a reset button on the bottom, as well as an ethernet port that allows you to connect the device to the network with a wired connection using an ethernet cable.
The extender’s power (ON/OFF) and WPS buttons are in the right corner, and their corresponding LED indicators are on the front.
It’s not difficult to complete the setup by following the steps indicated in the rapid installation guide. It should be simple to install your addon.
The Netgear AC1200 WiFi booster’s specifications are as follows:
• Download speeds of up to 1200Mbps are possible.
• Operation on two bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz).
• It is suited for both a medium and a large home.
• It has the capability to connect up to 20 devices.
• Coverage area of up to 1200 square feet
• Compatibility – This is an all-encompassing trait.
• Hardware is covered by a two-year warranty.
TP-Link AX1500 – Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender:
The TP-Link AX1500 WiFi 6 extender features two antennas that can boost Wi-Fi 5 or Wi-Fi 6 signals, in addition to its simple design. For the greatest results, you should use a WIFI 6 router in conjunction with a WIFI 6 extension.
It boasts WiFi 6 signal strength, decreases annoying lag, eliminates endless loading, removes dead spots, and offers dual-band WiFi speeds of up to 1.5 Gigabits per second (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz).
Four LED indicators are located on the front panel, indicating power (on/off), WiFi connectivity, and the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, respectively.
On the left and right sides of the extension, a unique heat sink design may be used.
The TP-Link Tether app, which can be accessed via a phone, may also be used to configure and control your WiFi (Android, iOS). You may use the app to control the extender as well as any other devices that are linked to it.
Furthermore, the software provides location aid, which will assist the user in identifying the proper distance to maintain a balance of speed and range.
Simply inserting an Ethernet cable into the device’s Ethernet port transforms a cable connection into a high-speed double wireless transmission.
The TP-Link AX1500 WiFi 6 booster’s specifications
It has a maximum speed of 1.5 Gbps.
Two frequency bands are supported: 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Small to medium-sized residences will benefit from this design.
Wi-Fi 6 compatibility
Excellent for gaming and high-definition streaming.
Provide a stable and uninterrupted WiFi connection.
Setting it up is simple and straightforward.
The TP-Link application can be used to control the repeater’s functioning.
All operating systems are supported.