Whatsapp is one of the most popular Social Media platforms launched in 2009. Currently, it has a user base of more than 2 billion users all over the world. But what makes it Unique? Why is this app used in more than 100 countries? Why are you searching query to send an email from Gmail to WhatsApp on Google?
In its early phase, sending photos to your near and dear was the key feature that boomed its user base. Most Importantly, it builds trust by not violating its users’ privacy, and year by year it surpassed all its competitors.
In this blog, I will tell you some of the best methods to send messages from Gmail to Whatsapp.
Benefits of Sending Email from Gmail to Whatsapp
In this section, we are going to discuss some of the most important advantages of sending Gmail mail to WhatsApp.
#1 Is Privacy Important? I hope you all agree. So, the best thing about Whatsapp is that it respects users’ privacy. No third person can read a chat of the other two users unless they show him/her.
#2 It has a dual feature of Messaging and Calling which helps to improve the connection between 2 or more users.
#3 The major benefit of sending email from Gmail to WhatsApp is its ability to unsend your existing messages.
#4 Whatsapp is an entirely free-of-the-cost social media platform through which you can send emails to multiple people at the same time.
Manual Method to Send Message from Gmail to Whatsapp
In the Manual Method, you cannot send Gmail messages directly to Whatsapp, you have to go through a conversion process to send them to Whatsapp. Let’s Understand this process.
- #1 “Sign-in” in your Gmail Account.
- #2 Open the email you want to convert into a PDF.
- #3 Click on the three-dot option on the right side of the screen.
- #4 Select “Print”.
- #5 Choose “save as PDF” in the destination column.
That’s how you can send email from Gmail to Whatsapp.
Cons of Using Manual Method
- #1 This method results in reducing time efficiency.
- #2 you cannot convert it with attachments.
- #3 you cannot convert emails in bulk.
Automated Solution to Send Message from Gmail to Whatsapp
SysTools Gmail Backup Software is one of the most trusted tools to convert Emails in bulk to PDF which you can further send to Whatsapp. You can access it in 10+ languages plus It can convert your emails into multiple file formats but PDF is recommended in addition, it is more suitable for Whatsapp. Unlike the manual method, it allows users to send emails along with attachments.
Step-by-Step Procedure to send Email from Gmail to Whatsapp
#1 Launch this software in your system.
#2 Enter your Username and Password to log in to the software.
#3 Choose the Email format as PDF and select the files you want to convert.
#4 Select the location to save PDF files.
5 Proceed to the “Start” tab for the conversion process.
#6 At last send it to Whatsapp.
That’s how you can send a message from Gmail to Whatsapp.
Benefits of Using Automated Solution
- #1 This tool helps you to send emails with attachments.
- #2 You can send multiple emails in bulk.
- #3 It provides you with a Name Convention Option to save PDF files with different names.
- #4 It offers you with Advanced data filter which helps you to choose a date range
- #5 It is available in 11 languages.
- #6 It saves other files such as calendars, contacts, etc.
- #7 it improves overall efficiency.
- #8 The major reason to send email from Gmail to Whatsapp using this method is its time-saving ability.
Is it Available on Both Windows and MAC?
Yes, It is supported by both Microsoft Windows and MAC.
Supported Editions for Windows -: 7/8/8.1/10/ Windows 11(64-BIT) and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019.
Specification for Windows:
- Hard Disk Space:- Minimum 100 MB
- RAM:- 4 GB
- Supported Editions for MAC -: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
This software provides you with Free Trial Version in which you can only convert up to 100 emails into PDFs.To further convert it and enjoy its features, you must purchase this software.
In this blog, we get to know about the benefits of sending emails to WhatsApp.Importantly, we covered two methods to send email from Gmail to Whatsapp. At last, I hope you can choose the best fit for you considering all the facts and benefits.