The Gmail account is not limited to sending the emails only. Along with that, you can also add the contacts in it. These contacts will be visible on all those smartphones and other devices. where, you will sign in through the same account.
If you want to import or export the contacts on the gmail account. you can easily do it by clicking on the import & export button. but somehow of you might not be familiar with the complete procedure. To help you out in this situation, I am writing a complete article on how to import the contacts on the Gmail account through other email services. you can apply the tricks given into this article.
Import the contacts from yahoo mail to Gmail account-
- Open the yahoo mail account on the phone.
- Click on the contacts button.
- Now press the more button and then click on the export contact csv button.
- Select the downloading location and then download the file.
- After that, go to the contacts section on the Gmail.
- Click on the import contact button.
- Here, you need to select the file location and then click on the import button.
- Finally, the yahoo contacts will be imported on your account.
Import the contacts from outlook to Gmail account –
If you want to transfer the outlook contacts to the Gmail account. you can easily do that by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you need to open the outlook
- Go to the files and click on the export files.
- Click on the export a file option and then click on the CSV option.
- Now pick the contacts option and then choose the folder location.
- Press the finish button now.
Once you will save the folder location, your device will start working fine. in case, if you are dealing with some other issues. you need to askprob blogs for more help.