In this write-up, we are going to discuss the complete solution to import MSG files to Office 365. You will get the complete step by step guide to instant import bulk files.
Technology has been increasing widely and with the increase in technology, it is important for us to understand multiple things. Also, one of the main things is that we also need to adapt these technologies. A lot of organizations are moving their data from the desktop email client to the Cloud-Based Infrastructure. This technique helps them to store their data more securely and provides more Cloud storage space to store more data.
If we talk about MSG files, then it is one of the file formats that store the single file containing every single element and data item. It contains email, attachments, contacts, calendars, and others. MSG file is been given by the Outlook application. Moreover, Outlook can easily read and access MSG files and can easily share and save email messages.
That’s the main reason, users need to import MSG files to Office 365. As it will help them to manage their files more properly without facing any kind of issue.
Hi, I have a lot of MSG files stored in my system and now, I am using Office 365 account for managing my system. And, my MSG files contain multiple data items in that, so I am thinking to import those files into my Office 365 account. Is there any other solution that can help me to import the data?
Manually Import MSG files into Outlook 365
Here, we need to perform 2 different steps: First, need to configure Office 365 account in the Outlook account. Another, we need to import files into Outlook and move them to Office 365 folder.
Step 1: Configure Office 365 in Outlook
- Go to an Outlook email client.
- Click on File Menu >> Add Account.
- Enter the Office 365 login credentials.
- Connect and enter the password.
- Tap on the Sign in option and the account is configured finally.
Step 2: Import Files into Outlook Office 365 Account
- Open Office 365 configured account in Outlook. Create a new folder there.
- Go to the default location and copy all the .msg files.
- Paste all those files into the new folder.
- Hence, once it’s done.
- You can finally get the MSG files into your Office 365 account.
Hence, by performing these steps, you can easily open the .msg file in Office 365. But you need to have a lot of technical knowledge for performing these tasks. Also, you need to face many challenges while using this manual solution.
Outstanding Tool to Import MSG to Office 365
Due to some limitations and multiple numbers of unexpected scenarios, it is recommended not to prefer manual solutions. However, using the professional solution will allow you to easily import a bulk number of files to your Office 365 account. Using MSG File Converter Tool, it is possible to import the data. The software has the ability to handle a large amount of data without imposing any kind of size limitations. Due to most of the integrated features, most professional experts also use this tool.
In fact, this tool supports multiple other formats such as converting MSG files to PDF, converting bulk MSG files to MBOX, converting MSG to EML, EMLX, and multiple others.
Just Download the MSG to Office 365 Import tool and start the process.
How do I Open the .msg file in Office 365?
- Run MSG to Office 365 Import Tool.
- Upload the files directly from the system.
- Select required mailbox items.
- Click on Export >> Office 365.
- Enter location and advanced settings.
- Get the resultant message.
Step By Step Guide to Import MSG Files into Outlook 365
- Run the mentioned Import Tool in your existing system. (the tool can work on Windows as well as Mac OS systems)
- From the panel, click on Add option, and add the MSG files directly from the system.
- See the preview of all the files and folders in multiple different preview modes.
- Select the required mailbox items that you want to import into your Office 365 account.
- Go to Export Menu and select Office 365 as the email service from the complete list.
- Then, go to the Advanced settings option, and add Admin SMTP.
- After that, you will be redirected to Microsoft Office 365, and you need to enter login credentials there.
- Finally, click on Export to start the process. In just a few minutes, you can see a successful message on the screen.
Features of MSG to Office 365 Import Tool
- It is possible to work on this tool without the need for any kind of technical guidance. Even both novice, as well as tech users, can operate on this software.
- Users can easily import all the data items such as emails, contacts, calendars, and other data items.
- Selectively import a number of files and folders directly to Office 365 just by entering credentials.
- Does not require any kind of extra installation throughout the process.
- Preview the data in multiple view modes such as content view, hex view, message headers, properties view, NMIME, HTML, RTF, and others.
- Works on all the versions of Windows OS as well as Mac OS.
Having a lot of solutions does not mean, users, get the better and desired results using them. Our main aim is to provide our users, with the solution which ensures them to get instant results. We had given our 100% in detailing both the manual as well as the professional solution to import MSG to the Office 365 account without facing any kind of issue. For more information, you can anytime connect with our technical experts.